Dan Browning is the founder and President of DB Consulting, Inc.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, originally awarded August 1999
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, originally awarded March 2010
- Georgia Association of Business Brokers (Affiliate Member)
- State Bar of Georgia (Active Member; Eminent Domain and Nonprofit Law Section Memberships)
- Editorial Board, Business Appraisal Practice (IBA Journal) 2013-2015
EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONY
- Mr. Browning has been admitted as an expert witness for testimony at trials in the Superior Courts of DeKalb, Gwinnett, Fulton, Henry, and Clayton Counties, with deposition testimony in numerous other jurisdictions.
PRESENTATIONS AND SEMINARS
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA) and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) Ethics and Standards Webinar, October 2009
- IBA/NACVA National Conference, Ethics and Standards, May 2009
- IBA Southeastern Regional Conferences, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2008
- Georgia Association of Business Brokers Education Conference, 2005
- IBA National Conference, 2000 (full-day demonstration trial participant)
- University of Notre Dame, Master of Arts (Government), January 1995
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 1992
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts, May 1985; Phi Beta Kappa
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Mr. Browning possesses a background in non-litigation forms of dispute resolution, with coursework in alternative dispute resolution theory and practice from the Emory University School of Law and experience as a Hewlett Foundation Scholar at The Carter Presidential Center's Conflict Resolution Program. He has also consulted with several nonprofits (particularly arts and religious/social service groups) on business practices, organization, and management.
For More Information
Click on the "Contact" button below